A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

BC: A shout-out.

American Aquarium- Lonely Ain't Easy





A couple months ago, I had a falling out with with one of my very favorite people. I've been hoping the situation would resolve itself, but it hasn't yet. I can't say how bummed I am about this. We have been buds for a few years now, and we've had a lot of fun and been there for each other through all kinds of gnarly stuff, including our divorces. I tried texting him today, to no avail.

So here's my very unorthodox way of going about this apology.

Bill, I know you still read my blog, so I know you're reading this now. This sucks. Can we please make up already? There's so much to catch up on. I miss you.

*I chose this video because 1) it features him prominently, and 2) it's a really great song. That's another thing, BC: I can't listen to my favorite band's albums right now because your bass is all over them and it makes me sad. I'd really like to listen to Dances For The Lonely sometime soon, so let's bury the hatchet.

No comments: