A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I don't want to go in the cart.

103.6 degree fever.

Fight with the roommate.

Sporadic cell service.

Sporadic communication.

Wishy-washy weather.

Spent the morning in the ER because there are no clinics open on Sundays in Corinth. What was a little sore throat and low grade fever (and seriously, my natural body temp hovers around 100 or 101 anyway because I am a freak of nature) has escalated into a full scale attack on my respiratory system and ears. Attempts at taking a full breath end in violent coughing and swearing and fist-shaking at the sky.

I am not in bed. I have to wait on the pharmacy to open, so I can drive myself out there, sit, and then come home and not be able to sleep because I cannot sleep during the day.

On the bright side, I will get to stay in my pajamas all day and watch something like Gettysburg or Beetlejuice. Maybe both.

P.S. It's not all bad. I had a great time with the gang last night. We stuffed ourselves with sushi and went to see Insidious (which I had already seen and couldn't wait to see again, and now I still wanna see it again) and Hanna. Hanna...I'm still not sure how much I actually liked it. It was pretty well made, though. And hats off to the Chemical Brothers for that score! Fantastic.

No comments: