A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

With a little help from my friends.

Tonight I went shopping with Katie, and then we met Jacob for dinner at Mi Toro. I'm so happy about her transfer. She's been wanting to move back to Birmingham for a long time. But damn, I'm gonna miss her. I can't believe she'll be gone next week. Guess we'll just have to do more driving to see each other. That girl is someone I can say I care about and know the affection isn't something I've made up or twisted. Jacob, too. He and I have gotten closer than I would have expected. Being around them is so comfortable and warm. I love my zany weekends most of the time, but sometimes the best thing in the world is to stay in pajamas all weekend at their house, watching movie after movie and laughing our asses off.

Guess I'm about to get to know Birmingham better.

No comments: