A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FunFact:

Speaking of Zelda in Pet Sematary, that role was actually played by a man. Eeeenteresting.

My back is officially the enemy for the next few days. I went ahead and got the rX, so I've stopped this process before the standard shingles-rash will crop up, but the godawful scorched muscle feeling is there with a fury. Imagine lifting a horse (or your mom) using just one muscle in your back, and then having someone poke you repeatedly in that spot with a stick. Then the fun of picking up a Valtrex prescription and stammering out that "it's for shingles" to a blank-faced clerk. It's not the herp, man. I'm just wicked stressed and it's manifesting in my nerve endings. Stop looking at me.

No comments: