A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Since hiking is a no-go.

So tonight I have a date with Chris D. I really don't feel any spark with him and I know his feelings about me are getting serious. I need a way to let him know that I really just want to be friends, so I got Brandon to stage a coup with me. I told CD that my bestie will be in town and would he mind if he came along. He said that's fine. Alrighty. So I decided to call Katie and ask her along, too. I'm thinking that if I make it a little group event, he'll see it for what it is; if I wanted one-on-one time with him, I'd take it. I also decided to have a little fun with Katie by calling her at work and disguising my voice.

Katie: We're having a wonderful day at ___ Bank, this is Katie. How may I help you?
Me: I need to verify funds on a check.
Katie: Ok, well I'll give you our merchant verification number.
Me: You do it.
Katie: I'm sorry?
Me: You. Verify. Funds. Not so hard.
Katie: Ma'am, we don't do that at branch level, but merchant verification will gladly help you.
Me: No, you listen to me. I want to know what's in that account and I wanna know now. And you're gonna tell me. You ready for the account number?
Katie: Um...
Me: Take this number down.
Katie: Look, I don't know who you think-
Me: Katie! It's Sarah!
Katie: I hate you.

Haha! Anyway, so Katie's coming. Hope this goes smoothly.

No comments: