A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Everybody's working for the weekend.

So now that that's off my chest (for a minute), I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this weekend. Tonight I'm getting together with Brandon and Brandie, formerly known as Branded. *shudder* What a terrible band name. Like Staind or Hinder. We're supposed to write some songs and just hang. Which means that I'll write some lyrics, not get credit for them, Brandie will strum her guitar, and we will all smoke too much and perhaps sip too much. Not too much for me, though, as I'm getting up at the crack tomorrow morning to get home and finish setting up my living quarters. Ideally I'll be finished by noon or one so I can spend the rest of the day reading on a blanket in the back yard. Then Brandon and his sweetheart are coming over and there will be rejoicing and meat on the grill.

I love my people.

No comments: