A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Friday, February 05, 2010

That was nice.

Last night, I did absolutely nothing. I didn't go out, I didn't have anyone over. I only answered my phone from Brandon, Michael, and Mom. Since it was raining llamas and there's a sweet skylight in the upstairs bathroom, I lit a candle and had a long hot bath, listening to the rain. Around 10:00, I made myself some macaroni and cheese, talked to my fella for a bit, and hit the hay.

It was wonderful. I had happy dreams and woke up with a catlike smile.

I think I'm gonna act like an old person more often.

And by the way, I cannot effing wait until tomorrow. Brandon's coming over tonight to hang out, and then tomorrow Michael's coming over. The plan is to have dinner and then go see American Aquarium in Sheffield. I loooove housesitting.

No comments: