A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Forgot how much I love Mark Knopfler.



Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
And I bet, and you exploded into my heart
And I forget the movie song
When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet? -Dire Straits, Romeo and Juliet


Really, Phil? Six more weeks of this misery? I demand a do-over.

Oh, I know. You don't have any control over it. You just read it as you see it. I'm not really irritated with you, Phil. I'm irritated about lots of things that ordinarily wouldn't be getting under my skin. I'm pretty sure I have a tetch of Seasonal Affective Disorder, whose acronym is...wait....wait for it....that's right. SAD. Haha! Seriously though, I'm sick of the gloom. I need some heat and some sunshine!


No comments: