A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Friday, December 25, 2009

What am I getting myself into here?

What a beautiful face I have found in this place -NMH, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

Why do I post this? Because I've recently been reminded of how completely in love with it I was. I've met someone amazing, whose name feels so right on my lips that saying it is like coming home. It's happening so fast. Probably not the smartest thing I could do, but it doesn't exactly feel stupid, either. We've talked and talked and texted and texted constantly...I think I'm really getting to know him and that this isn't some kind of awesome front he's putting on. I really hope so. The only people who make me laugh like this are Brandon and Megan, and they are my dearest friends on the planet. How can I not get invested in this sexy guy who makes me laugh so much and thinks I'm pretty and smart? I don't think it really hit me how into him I am until I realized that I didn't want to spend Christmas Eve without him.

Yeah, I know. Quick. Crazy quick.

I let him kiss me...twice.

Michael.

No comments: