A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Intermission. Intercession. Intercourse. Interdigitate.

American Aquarium- Rosebud
I've never done this sort of thing and by your eyes, baby neither have you
but if you help me I'll help you
This stays between me and you, the broken pieces of a bigger lie
and the blood is on both our hands
Rosebud I know you want to take it slow, but when can I see you again?

Whatever deity is watching out for me, I just want you to know I'm trusting you here. I'm not even mad about the tail light or the brakes this morning. You got me home safely, so we're cool. I'm broke, but I'm not going to starve and you haven't let the power go out yet, so I don't think you will. I've got my health and my family, and that's all awesome. Really, all I'm asking is that I haven't made a mistake. I've gone and shared my heart and taken a leap of faith and I'm just hoping it doesn't backfire. But you wouldn't do that to ol' Sarah, would you?

I dunno. Kid Rock is on the radio right now. You're obviously in a playful mood.

No comments: