A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Limbo

Since we won't be going to Pennsylvania immediately if we go at all now, I've taken a new job. It's a different bank, and I'm really looking forward to it. In that year that I didn't blog at all, I worked for a growing retail bank. That was fun for a little while, but there was a heavy emphasis on marketing that I just didn't care for. This new job is strictly teller work, and it's an 8-5 with weekends and holidays, which is awesome. If we stay, and its looking like we probably will after yesterday's discussion, it'll be a perfect job to have while going to school at night. I wasn't able to at the last place because my hours were everywhere and I never had the same weekly schedule. I start the new one today. Details at 6.

Here's hoping.

No comments: