A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Put on your imagination caps.

I wish I knew how to do something more aesthetically interesting with my blogs. LT's upgrading to a whole new .com, PT's got palm trees, and I have...well, look around. It's embarassing. It's a pair of pants that have been worn out for a long time but I don't know where the hipper pants store is. I'ma hafta google "blog redesign super easy".

So, until then, I want everyone to imagine a beige background with a tan-and-moss green houndstooth border. And "Sarah's Saintly Blog" written in Copperplate Gothic, ok?

6 comments:

theogeo said...

Hey lady, I can make that happen.

sarah saint said...

Hey lady, there's a bottle of wine in it for you.

theogeo said...

Woot! I beg patience, however, especially if you have switched to the new Blogger (formerly Beta), because I've never done a template for Beta and its coding structure is slightly different. And I get real bitchfacey when it comes to small changes like that.

Anyhoo, I'll mock something up and send it your way in the next week or so.

sarah saint said...

Awesome! You're the man.

palm tree said...

SS, I was going to throw LT's name at you, but I see I'm already way way late to the game. Anyway, I can't wait to see what she cooks up!!

sarah saint said...

"Anyway, I can't wait to see what she cooks up!!"

I know! She's da bomb.