A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Not so irrational.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/02/06/tornadoes/index.html

45 dead so far. This article doesn't mention it, but two people died in Savannah when Sharon Baptist church collapsed. I heard that a family in Saltillo died when their trailer blew over, but I'm thinking that's just a rumor. None of the local channels have mentioned it and everyone seems to have heard it from someone who heard it.

5 comments:

Roysboy2000 said...

Sarah, you have bad information. Nobody died at Sharon Baptist. Two people were inside when the storm hit, but nobody died.

Roysboy2000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roysboy2000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theogeo said...

I'm glad you're okay. Your family's okay too, I hope.

I hadn't heard of any deaths in Saltillo. I can't wait to see the Courier this week. Crap, I wonder if they got anything in!

sarah saint said...

Eh? Who are you?

And thanks for telling me.