A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Friday, November 30, 2007

The time has come to purchase a long-ish cardigan-type black sweater. Preferably belted. I'm not sure how I've lasted this long in an office environment without one. Now that it's been established that my coworkers and I will never agree on appropriate thermostat setting, it's time that I, as the only person whining "It's so cold!", back down and layer up. With the standard "I'm still hip!!" cube rat sweater. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll fall into the Southern Office Womens' Pit of Tackiness, complete with a turtleneck under a sweatshirt (pendant necklace optional), white sneakers with Liz Claiborne jeans, and a UT throw draped across the back of my chair.

4 comments:

palm tree said...

I own a few different belted sweatercoats, and I will never stop wearing them, even though they are already considered out of style. In fact, I waited to buy them until they were already out of style. I love them because they hide my summer-squash legs.

sarah saint said...

You don't have summer-squash legs!

That's really funny, though.

casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
casey said...

Please dont turn into that lady with the white sneakers and those awful jeans!!! Your far too good for that!