A quest to make sense of it all. Or a sense to make a quest of it all.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Because it's getting increasingly difficult to convey information unless it's bulleted or listed:

10 Things I have to say right now

1) Luke's coming home in 15 days. And not a nanosecond too soon.

2) Brandon's staying with me until then. He's been here since Monday. 6 days. 6 days. 15 more. 6 days. What can I say? I like my Brandon, but I like my space. It's because I'm 77% feline. As long as I'm fed and groomed I'm cool with minimal human contact.

3) Was just contacted by a woman I was thinking about renting a house from. She has another one now that's more in my price range, and I've fallen in love with it. It's an old, old white farmhouse about 5 miles outside of Corinth. Pics on my Flickr.

4) I cannot get enough water in my body. I've felt hungover and deathish for three days now. Considering rigging a self-IV.

5) Not going to make it to Buffalo for the Aug 31st screening of Halloween. I failed to secure tickets back when they were cheap, and now it's too late to get anything reasonably priced.

6) I can, however, afford to go to Memphis and see The Harmony Brothers that night.

7) Like I did last night, and it was fantastic. Full review forthcoming. At some point.

8) Friday night, we celebrated boss's birthday with a little party, and I had the best margarita I've ever had. Salud.

9) I made these little pinwheel things for the occasion. They're my go-to for events. Easy and everyone always raves about them.

10) It was a lot harder to think of 10 things to talk about than I though it would be.

1 comment:

casey said...

Hey girly!~Im excited for you (luke coming home) Woo hoo!!! Glad to see a new blog!! You write so well! Come see me soon!!! I miss you!